Wednesday 12 May 2010

Souled Out

Its been an odd few days.

Dan from Nerves pointed this out to me to which we were utterly clueless about. However we were up for playing this show so I emailed the venue to which they sent us a reply about having to sign a contract and sell tickets.

So yesterday me and Jake went to pick up the tickets and sign the contract before an exam on culture that we had. We arrived late to the exam because we decided to play fifa while Jake was cooking a fish finger sandwich. I then got a £35 parking fine for being ten minutes late after my exam. Not fun.

Later on Jake saw this, which is pretty odd.












Anyway, I've never really listened to either band and have no idea what sort of people turn out to their shows so it'd be mint if there were some familiar faces/people in to us. You can get tickets here and we'll probably give whoever orders them some free stuff too as an added incentive. Also, its probably the cheapest place you'll able to get them on the internet as we're not putting on a booking fee or anything.

If you're from Sheffield/Leeds/Barnsley you can get them from us in person. We'll probably sell them at shows too.

I have no idea why I'm making this out to be a big deal because I'm pretty sure its not and no one will bother turning up. Anyway, it'd be mint if people who was in to our music actually came out to this.

THIS SHOW IS ON THE 24TH OF SEPTEMBER SO ITS AGES AWAY

email bengoulder@gmail.com if you want one or message us on myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment